The Bible in a Year Companion, Volume II
The Bible in a Year Companion guide takes Catholics through the award-winning Bible in a Year podcast with summaries, transcripts of Fr. Mike’s daily prayers, and extra content for each episode. It’s the perfect way to remember what you’re hearing, as well as learn even more about each part of Scripture!
The Companion presents daily content for each episode of the podcast, including:
- The proprietary Bible in a Year Reading Plan
- Reflect on the Word, where readers will find a summary of the key points and highlights of Fr. Mike’s commentary on the daily readings
- Take It to Prayer, where Catholics will be able to pray the daily prayer alongside Fr. Mike and the rest of the BIY community
- Dive Deeper, which features unique content surrounding each day’s readings, from images and Q&As to prayer prompts and ways to live out the Scriptures in real life
In addition to the daily content, each time period will have a Time Period Introduction and Review. Written by Jeff Cavins, these will help Catholics to know what to look for in the days ahead, and to recall what has happened in the days completed.
Volume II of The Bible in a Year Companion covers Days 121–243 of The Bible in a Year podcast. For Days 1–120, visit here, and for Days 244–365, keep an eye out for Volume III, which will be announced and available in summer 2022. If you’re going through the podcast starting on January 1, 2022, it will be available before you need it!
This sought-after guide to the award-winning podcast The Bible in a Year (with Fr. Mike Schmitz)TM featuring Jeff Cavins is coming to you thanks to many collaborators including:
- Fr. Mike Schmitz
- Jeff Cavins
- Bobby Semendy
- Members of the Ascension Catholic Bible Studies Facebook group
- Kara Logan
- & many more!