This is a preorder item. Kindly check delivery dates with us before ordering.
by Brian Butler, Jason Evert, Colin and Aimee MacIver
There is little doubt that pre-teens are in an often confusing time of quest and discovery, especially with issues concerning their bodies, their sexuality, and their future. There are countless sources—from the airwaves, to peers, to the internet—ready to provide answers.
If you are familiar with YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body, you will instantly recognize and appreciate the format of the Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition. Specifically designed for 6th through 8th grades, it too uses a great mix of stories, real-life examples, activities, prayers, and references to the culture that are relevant to lives of the youth.
This can be used as a stand-alone program, but works perfectly as a precursor to the High School Edition. The 8-session middle school program includes a Leader’s Guide, a Student Workbook, a Parent’s Guide, and an exciting and dynamic DVD component.
Theology of the Body for Teens: Middle School Edition answers questions such as:
- Who am I?
- Are there consequences to my actions?
- What is the difference between love and lust?
- How do I balance family, friends, school, God, music, TV, internet, texting, etc., in my daily life?
- How can I discern my vocation to marriage, priesthood, or religious life?
- How do I deal with bullying, gossip, peer pressure, pornography, divorce, etc?
- Can I live my Catholic Faith no matter how I messed up in the past?
The Student Pack includes:
- Student Workbook
- Parent’s Guide
- 1-Year Access to the online materials, including videos, on our Thinkific Platform