Rejoice! Advent Meditations with the Holy Family, Journal (Preorder)
This is a preorder item. Kindly check with us delivery dates before ordering.
Rejoice! Advent Meditations with the Holy Family is a prayer resource with daily meditations that will enrich your Advent by inviting you to experience the first Advent with Joseph and Mary, as they await the birth of their son, the Savior of the world.
Together with the guided meditation videos, this journal will help you to see the marriage of Mary and Joseph in a new light. You will ponder what was in their hearts and minds as they awaited the birth of Jesus—and you will be invited to reflect on and deepen your own relationships with others. Rejoice! will help you open your heart to the peace and joy of the Holy Family as you prepare for the coming of Jesus this Christmas.
Each day, in a few short pages, Fr. Toups provides you with aids to help guide your prayer:
- A word - Focus on a single word each day to draw you deeper into the heart of the Holy Family.
- A reflection - Learn more about Joseph and Mary, their marriage, and the world in which they lived.
- A Psalm - Each day, you’re given a Psalm to pray (just as Mary and Joseph would have prayed) to help you enter into prayer.
- A reading - In reading Scripture, you find the Word of God, bringing you closer to Mary, who carried the Word in her body.
- A prompt - Space is provided each day to journal. Record how the Lord is speaking to you this Advent.
- 144 pages
- full-color original artwork
- matte lamination cover