YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR CONCERN
What Personal Data do we collect?
Personal data may refer to any information that can be used to personally identify you or contact you, both online or offline.
The types of Personal Data that we may collect directly from you or from third parties may include (but are not limited to) your name, address, credit / debit card type, number and expiry date, billing address, and telephone numbers to help us fulfill your order.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
- Registration or sign-up ('general website / online registration / social media networking');
- Surveys and Polls;
- Message boards and interactive activities;
- Feedback, enquiries or comments through our help-desk form or others;
- When making a booking with us.
- Via any online sites operated by NAC Publications PLT and its contractors;
- Under any other contractual agreement or arrangement; and / or some of the other ways we may collect Personal Data may include (but is not limited to):
- Via telephone, letter, fax, e-Mail;
- When you visit our website or one of our contractors’ website(s);
- When you contact us in person;
- When we contact you in person; or
- When we collect information about you from third parties.
What do we use your Personal Data for?
From time to time, your personal data that we collect and keep, will allow us to:
- To keep you posted on all NAC Publications PLT's latest product announcements, notices, promotions, upcoming events and etc. through e-Mails, letters, phone calls or SMS-es;
- To use for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve NAC Publications PLT's products, services and customer relations;
- To facilitate your bookings and order arrangements;
- To be able to process any commercial transaction e.g. In-flight sales;
- To investigate and respond to claims from you; or
- To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
Accessing / Limiting / Correcting / Updating Your Personal Data
You may request to obtain information of your Personal Data, limit the processing of your Personal Data and also update or make amendments to your Personal Data as follows:
- For online registered customers, you may login to your NAC Publications PLT online account and update your Personal Data; or
- For every other customer, you may forward your request(s) to [email protected]
Please note that depending on the information requested, a nominal fee may be required. We will endeavour to provide the information back to you as soon as practicable. However we also reserve the right to validate all requests for the authenticity of the request.
Please note that it is, obligatory for us to process your Personal Data, without which we will not be able to fulfill your orders for you and keep you updated about our future, new and / or enhanced services and products.
To whom do we disclose your Personal Data to?
We will not trade or sell your Personal Data to third parties. Your Personal Data shall only be disclosed or transferred to the following third parties who may be located within or outside Malaysia for the fulfillment of the purpose:
- Other NAC Publications PLT affiliates and subsidiaries where necessary to facilitate your order;
- Credit / Debit card verification providers, data warehouse(s) and other third parties in order to process your commercial transactions;
- Legal bodies as permitted or required by law such as in compliance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction; and / or customs, immigration or other regulatory authorities applicable to you.
How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose. However, relevant Personal Data may be retained, subject to the conditions below:
- As and when required under legislation; or
- Where legal actions have arisen and are pending.
- NAC Publications PLT shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted when no longer required for the Purpose.
Retention of Personal Data and Access
Generally, your e-Mail and mobile number is safe with us and we only send you our latest running promotional deals.
Your personal data will be kept for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the services requested. NAC Publications PLT shall endeavour to make it easy for you to access and correct your personal data in order to ensure that the data subject is accurate, complete and up to date. If you wish that we no longer use your personal data to provide you any services e.g., opt-out of receiving e-Mails or to update your data, please contact us via e-Mail at [email protected]
Notification Of Changes