Foundations of Faith Catechism of the Catholic Church Indexing Tabs
77 tabs that make finding truths in the Catechism easy
Want to more easily find teachings in the Catechism? Turn to the Foundations of Faith Catechism of the Catholic Church Indexing Tabs!
With 77 color-coded tabs, easily turn to each part, section, and chapter found within the Catechism, as well as a series of additional key teachings. Quickly find answers within the Church's foundational text and visualize where each truth belongs in the bigger picture of the Catholic Faith.
The Foundations of Faith Catechism of the Catholic Church Indexing Tabs include:
- Color-coded tabs for all 4 parts, 8 sections, and 20 chapters of the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- 33 additional tabs for the 7 sacraments, key topics, and commonly discussed teachings
- Tabs for the introductory documents, table of contents, Introduction, Prologue, Appendix, Glossary, Subject Index, and Index of Citations
- Easy-to-follow instructions for application on any full-size Catechism and a few extra tabs to practice with before applying
Each of the colors on the tabs corresponds to the four colors of the Foundations of Faith approach, the same one used in the Ascension Edition of the Catechism. This approach highlights the four parts of the Catechism of the Catholic Church and helps Catholics place where specific teachings and subjects can be found. Knowing where each topic belongs helps you to understand the “big picture” of the Catholic Faith.
The four parts of the Catechism that correspond to each tab color are:
- What We Believe (Part One: The Profession of Faith): Teal
- How We Worship (Part Two: The Celebration of the Christian Mystery): Red
- How We Live (Part Three: Life in Christ): Green
- How We Pray (Part Four: Christian Prayer) : Purple
While these tabs were designed specifically for use with the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Ascension Edition, they can be applied to any full-size Catechism.